1. The dress has faded so much that the color is streaky.
1. [线状]：?veiling[面纱样] | ?streaky[线状] | ?patcky[絮状]
2. 有条纹的：streaking 裸奔 | streaky 有条纹的 | stream of consciousness 意识流
3. 容易变的：streaklinellae 线条 | streaky 容易变的 | streamflood 槽洪
4. 条纹的：streak 条纹n. | streaky 条纹的adj. | stress 应力
Something that is streaky is marked with long stripes that are a different colour to the rest of it.
e.g. She has streaky fair hair and blue eyes.
e.g. ...the empty house with its streaky windows.
1. marked with or as if with stripes or linear discolorations
e.g. streaked hair
fat legs and dirty streaky faces