1. I thought of you all day today. I was at the zoo.
2.I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.
3. Thay say opposites attract. I hope you meet someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.
4. As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
5. You're better at sex than anyone, now all you need is a partner.
6. Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds.
7. I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.
8. Do you want people to accept you as you are or do you want them to like you?
9. Are your parents siblings?
10. Ordinarily people live an learn. You just live.
11. Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?
12. He is dark and handsome. When it's dark, he's handsome.
13. How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?
14. I bet your mother has a loud bark!
15. I know you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!
16. If I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents!
” says tom sawyer.“yes, he’s got a father, but you can’t never find him these days. he used to lay drunk with the hogs in the tanyard, but he hain’t been seen in these parts for a year or more.”they talked it over, and they was going to rule me out, because they said every boy must have a family or somebody to kill, or else it wouldn’t be fair and square for the others. well, nobody could think of anything to do -- everybody was stumped, and set still. i was most ready to cry。 1)if i were a bird, i would fly in the sky. 2)if i had taken your advice ,i wouldn’t have made the mistake. 3)if i had been there, it wouldn’t have happened. 4)if it rained tomorrow, we would not go shopping. 。subjunctive mood 1)if i were a bird, i would fly in the sky. 2)if i had taken your advice ,i wouldn’t have made the mistake. 3)if i had been there, it wouldn’t have happened. 4)if it rained tomorrow, we would not go shopping. 。
18. If your brain were chocolate, it wouldn't fill an M&M.
19. She has a nice butter face. Everything looks nice, but her face.
20. She's got a body that won't quit and a brain that won't start.
21. He's so ugly, robbers give him their masks to wear.
22. The twinkle in his eyes is actually the sun shining between his ears.
23. The said you were a big asset. I told them they were off by two letters.
24. Too bad stupidity isn't painful.
25. We do not complain about your shortcomings but about your long stayings.
26. We heard that when you ran away from home your folks sent you a note saying, "Do not come home and all will be forgiven."
27. What color is the sky in your world?
28. When God was throwing intelligence down to the Earth, you were holding an umbrella.
29. When I look into your eyes, I see the back of your head.
30. When you die, I'd like to go to your funeral but I'll probably have to go to work that day. I believe in business before pleasure.
31. You look like a before picture.
32. You are as strong as an ox and almost as intelligence.
33. You are pretty as a picture and we'd love to hang you.